[typo] Ajax in Sidebar Plug-in Admin Interface

Chris Saylor cwsaylor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 08:09:52 EST 2006

The drag and drop portion is working fine. It just doesn't communicate
back to the method I have defined in my plugin controller.

What I'm actually trying to do is create a page menu plugin. The drag
and drop is for sorting the pages in the menu. I'm actually thinking
the sorting functionality would be better put in the show pages admin
screen, and the order field stored in the content table. What do you