[typo] Recent Multi-Blog update Breaks

cedric cedric at feelfree.homelinux.com
Mon Mar 20 03:25:22 EST 2006

We need to have something really attractive to new users to have new testers.
The "typosphere.org" is waiting for an evolution for a long time now.

The new users just have a 2.6.0 stable version, but if they want something
attractive they must dive in the unstable version or the trac and its

I don't think it's the best way to be attractive.

I read something about pre4.0 version, but perhaps could we freeze for a
while the trunk to have a good intermediate release after a bug hunt week
or day?

Typo is the toy of the brave developpers, and it must stay fun. But It
also must be attractive and rich for the users.

I respect the will of everyone, but it's perhaps the time to clarify the
status of all the Typo related stuff (i.e typosphere, versions, etc...)

I only want to ask everybody to clearly think about what they want Typo to
be, explain it and then we can see if there's a common path to follow.