[typo] failed migration

Ernie Oporto ernieoporto at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 14:25:53 EST 2006

OK, moved the right files into place.  I do have two blogs for this.  My
mistake was taking the fresh truck code and working with a copy of the
production database.  The site code will have to be copied and then have the
svn laid on top of that.  But better still I'll have to make sure that the
Typo areas, production and test, are from svn as Piers suggests.  Thanks!