[typo] failed migration

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Sat Mar 18 13:07:01 EST 2006

"Ernie Oporto" <ernieoporto at gmail.com> writes:

> And just to answer my own mail one more time... =)
> The culprit is in the db/migrations directory.  See first the problem site,
> then the working site.  The problem site has two migrations labeled 1_
> The question is, where does that guy belong?  Should that be
> 40_add_extended_html.rb
> And why does 0_initial_schema.rb now show up?

It looks to me like a botched svn update gone wrong. 0_initial_schema.rb and
1_add_extended_html.rb simply shouldn't be there.

Let me guess, you didn't update this with svn, but by copying files
from somewhere else. Delete 0_initial_schema.rb and
1_add_extended_html.rb and try the migration again; you should be
okay.

--
Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>
http://www.bofh.org.uk/