[typo] Migration 38

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Sat Mar 18 02:55:35 EST 2006

Ok, revision 922 fixes this. You can now upgrade via the admin
interface again.

For future reference, you can upgrade from the command-line by
running `rake migrate RAILS_ENV=production` from the root folder of
your typo installation (this upgrades the production database, use
RAILS_ENV=development to upgrade development if you have it).

--
Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org
http://kevin.sb.org