[typo] Recent Multi-Blog update Breaks

cedric cedric at feelfree.homelinux.com
Fri Mar 17 13:20:36 EST 2006

On my point of view, single blog is just a particular case of a multi-blog
implementation. This should becomes the default typo blog with a default
setting to "single blog" for all people who want to install their personal
typo. But I don't know if it's possible... if not there must be 2 different
typo branches.
It's just my humble opinion, to bring some ideas to community.