[typo] Theme overrides

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Thu Mar 16 22:59:08 EST 2006

Oh, you actually want to modify the sidebars, not change the theme. I
think that would require a bit of invasive code, changing lots of
stuff in the Typo internals. Perhaps instead of replacing all the old
stuff you'd simply like to add the metadata? You could do this by
writing your own sidebar component that uses the request_params hash
parameter to determine what page is being viewed, and display the
metadata if you're viewing an individual article but display nothing
otherwise. This would also not be a theme change but a main typo
source change.

--
Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org