[typo] Heavy RAM usage? Instability?

jennyw jennyw at dangerousideas.com
Thu Mar 16 15:07:33 EST 2006

Nicholas Van Weerdenburg wrote:
> Someone else also mentioned that scgi might be more memory friendly
> then fastcgi. Anyone have any experience with this?
I have heard that the SCGI Rails Runner has some issues right now (which
is why they're not letting people use it on TextDrive). Also, I don't
know whether SRR is under current development or not -- it seems that
Zed Shaw has moved on to Mongrel, which sounds like a simpler way to run
Rails apps than either SCGI or FCGI.

Anyone running Mongrel on this list want to share mem stats?