[typo] Switching theme support in Typo to Liquid?

Sean Mountcastle smountcastle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 12:17:31 EST 2006

Has anyone investigated the amount of work required to switch the
theme support in Typo to Liquid (http://home.leetsoft.com/liquid)?  I
realize there are a large number of themes out there which Typo would
like to continue to support, but while investigating multiple blog
support for Typo, I thought the non-evaling/security features of
Liquid would be very nice to have.

As far as the multi-blog support in Typo, I haven't had much time to
devote to it, but my most recent set of changes ran into a bit of a
roadblock with the sidebar controller/components (see my email sent
yesterday).

Regards,
Sean