[typo] adding digg and delicious bookmark buttons to articles

Steve Longdo steve.longdo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 00:39:44 EST 2006

If your theme contains views/article/_article.rhtml you will want to make
the change there.  Should be a simple <%=h article.permalink -%> and <%=h
article.title -%> to get the data you need then.  I am not sure if your
theme will have the _article partial or not, if not you can add one in and
try it out (model it after app/views/articles/_article.rhtml).

Typically it is called from the theme/views/article/index.rhtml as <%=
render_partial "article", article %>.