[typo] adding digg and delicious bookmark buttons to articles

arvind s grover arvind at grovernetwork.com
Mon Mar 13 22:46:40 EST 2006

I found this helpful page that tells you how to add little links at
the bottom of your posts for readers to bookmark in del.icio.us,
digg.com and other bookmarking sites: http://www.exploding-boy.com/

i am trying to figure out where to put these so they show up at the
end of my posts on: http://www.21apples.org

I am using the Good as Gold theme, not sure if that matters. Should I
be looking in /app/models or in the themes folder or somewhere else?
Any help would be appreciated. Obviously I need to change the
Wordpress specific parts of the code to Ruby specific, and could use
help on that too. If people reply, I will write it up for the Typo wiki.

here is an example of the del.icio.us and digg codes:
del.icio.us: http://del.icio.us/post?url=<?php the_permalink() ?
digg: http://digg.com/submit?phase=2&URL="<?php the_permalink() ?>