[typo] Trac Spam

Gary Shewan gpsnospam at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 12:20:38 EST 2006

As a follow up to this I know there's a bit of a debate around Trac
development itself regarding editing comments.  You can't currently
delete these spam comments unless you do it via the database.

But is it not possible to enable the permissions element that
disallows anonymous editing of tickets? :

That was implemented in changeset 1516 for Trac

Just to be vindictive I also tracked down the host of those sites to
see if they would shut it down ... we'll see.

Jayzuz this is very much OT, but I can't be the only one getting sick
of it.