[typo] Trac Spam

Gary Shewan gpsnospam at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 11:05:29 EST 2006

I was checking the wiki today to see how many open tickets there are,
checking to see what current changes have gone through since I last
did a trunk jump ... etc, etc.  Preparing for the next jump basically

Anyway the spam is getting a bit ridiculous isn't it?  How are you
contributors managing to keep track of open tickets with all that
crap lying around?  305 tickets are hit just by one particular spammer:

With the wiki moving from Tobis site is somebody not able to keep a
check on this now?