[typo] index caching

George Razvan NICA george.nica at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 19:42:06 EST 2006

Hi Jake,

On 3/6/06, Jake Good <jake at whoisjake.com> wrote:
> I've recently ran into trouble with my Typo installation.
> Currently my site (http://www.thoughtstoblog.com) resides at Dreamhost.
> I hadn't changed any configuration or any files and out of the blue the
> base url (handled by the index action on the articles controller) was no
> longer responding. I go to the base url (www.thoughtstoblog.com) and the
> screen is blank, with no HTML.

[ snip ]

FYI, everything looks fine to me. Your last post is 2 days old and
_does_ show up.

To keep things slightly on topic, however, I stumbled upon this kind
of symptoms when running under Webrick a few times. Deleting
/tmp/ruby-sess* solved the problem. Seems to be related to sessions.
Not familiar with Dreamhost's setup but I guess that it's not your

However, as specified, your blog looks OK here.

http://nano.cube.ro - starting small. going big.
http://www.infinium.ro - agile IT solutions