[typo] URLs in feeds

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Sat Mar 4 19:51:10 EST 2006

We're probably going to get something like this once multiple-blog support
shows up, simply because it'll require some way of storing the base_url that
goes with each blog.  Other then that, though, I'm not sure if it's really
worth it right now.

Anyway, the current trunk doesn't use URL-based GUIDs for feeds--it
generates a fixed GUID for each article and uses it instead.

Scott