[typo] Q1: automatically publishing files.

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Fri Mar 3 22:30:33 EST 2006

On Mar 3, 2006, at 2:02 PM, Trejkaz wrote:

> Hmm... IMO, it's a regression.  I'm logged in as an admin, I should
> have some
> way to preview the page I just spent half an hour writing.
> Right now, I need to set it to published, quickly jump across and
> look at it,
> and then set it back to draft.
> I guess it wouldn't matter so much if the live preview pane showed
> the article
> in the correct theme. :-)

I actually tried to fix the preview in that regards, but it's a tough
nugget to crack. You need an iframe there so it can be completely
self-contained, but the trick is getting the content in to it
reliably, which is where I had trouble. If somebody else wants to
take a crack at it, go ahead.

Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org