[typo] Q1: automatically publishing files.

Trejkaz trejkaz at trypticon.org
Fri Mar 3 17:02:20 EST 2006

On Saturday 04 March 2006 04:18, Kevin Ballard wrote:
> I imagine that was deliberately changed so nobody could see an
> article before it was published.

Hmm... IMO, it's a regression.  I'm logged in as an admin, I should have some
way to preview the page I just spent half an hour writing.

Right now, I need to set it to published, quickly jump across and look at it,
and then set it back to draft.

I guess it wouldn't matter so much if the live preview pane showed the article
in the correct theme. :-)

TX

             Email: trejkaz at trypticon.org
         Jabber ID: trejkaz at trypticon.org