[typo] Q1: automatically publishing files.

Ernie Oporto ernieoporto at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 07:50:08 EST 2006

Invalidating the cache would not need to happen exactly when the date
passes.  This is kind of an "if a tree falls in the woods..." question.  If
the site updates when a user accesses the site after the date (could be a
second later, could be an hour later), triggering the cache invalidation,
it's as good as if it were done with a cron or other scheduling process.

Of course, your other option is to run an external trigger, like a rake run
from a cron job.  This brings up platform issues, but hopefully we could
iron that out on the list.