[typo] Q1: automatically publishing files.

Trejkaz trejkaz at trypticon.org
Fri Mar 3 06:49:31 EST 2006

On Friday 03 March 2006 17:36, Rich Warren wrote:
> I have two quick questions, but I'm going to split them into separate
> messages, since they are considerably different.
>
> Is there any way to create articles and have them automatically
> published in the future? I thought that setting a future date would
> work, but the article appeared immediately.

I have another question on my mind related to drafting: why can't I preview a
page which isn't published?

I know I used to be able to, some time in the past, go directly to the URL of
an unpublished page to make sure it looks right.  But that was changed for
some reason, perhaps as a side-effect of simplifying the Article model?

TX

             Email: trejkaz at trypticon.org
         Jabber ID: trejkaz at trypticon.org
          Web site: http://trypticon.org/