[typo] Problems on Windows.

Rich Warren rwmlist at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 01:34:03 EST 2006

I'm not sure what the problem was, but I took the app/view folder
over to my mac. There, I created a textfactory with bbedit to batch
change the files: changed line endings to dos, changed tabs to
spaces, zapped non-ascii characters (I think that's it). I'm not sure
what fixed it (just changing the line endings alone didn't seem to
work), but after importing these back to the windows box, everything
works fine.

I've downloaded several themes, and I've noticed that some work,
others don't. I wonder if this is a bug in Rails or Typo. But clearly
something is not right.

-Rich-