[typo] Problems on Windows.

Rich Warren rwmlist at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 15:46:35 EST 2006

It looks like this has something to do with the line endings. I
opened accounts.rhtml in notepad and manually replaced all the line
endings. Now that page (at least) works.

I was thinking line endings might be a problem before posting the
question, but I couldn't understand why the code portions seemed
fine, and only the views had problems (as indicated by the general
success of the test suite). Probably has something to do with how
rails parses the rhtml file.

So, does this mean I have to go through and change all the line
endings on all the views. What a pain.