[typo] 'Textile' selected, but 'Markdown' used...

R. N. Dominick rdominick at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 06:25:40 EDT 2006

I have 'Textile' set as the default text styling for Typo. However, in
both the live preview when posting and the actual post to my blog,
Markdown is used instead. Since I don't use much markup I only
realized this when I attempted to make a post where a line started
with a #.

This only happened after I upgraded from the current stable install to
trunk. I already cleared all the body_html out of the database, but it
was regenerated using Markdown. Any suggestions (besides 'use