[typo] Akismet Integration

Gary Shewan gpsnospam at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 13:44:51 EDT 2006

On 28 Jun 2006, at 16:55, Scott Laird wrote:

> Comment moderation is one of those things that Typo kind of vaugely
> supports, but offers no UI for.  If comment.published == false,
> then comments won't be displayed.  There are unit tests and
> everything :-).

That's not really moderation though - unless it's checking against
the blacklists.  Very vague :)

> I'll try to cobble together a better comment admin page soon, and
> we'll see how it goes.  The big problem is knowing where to stop--
> all things considered, I'd be just as happy ripping the whole admin
> interface out, but I'm not going to do it right now.

Oh I hate the admin interface and if I ever got the time I always
thought about a redesign.  If somebody was a budding UI designer they
might think about doing that to make a bit of a name for themselves.