[typo] Akismet Integration

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Wed Jun 28 11:55:53 EDT 2006

Comment moderation is one of those things that Typo kind of vaugely
supports, but offers no UI for.  If comment.published == false, then
comments won't be displayed.  There are unit tests and everything :-).

I'll try to cobble together a better comment admin page soon, and we'll see
how it goes.  The big problem is knowing where to stop--all things
considered, I'd be just as happy ripping the whole admin interface out, but
I'm not going to do it right now.

Scott