[typo] TOC - table of contents

John Wang johncwang at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 18:09:49 EDT 2006

After using MediaWiki for a long time I got spoiled with their auto-TOC
feature which creates a set of links to anchors on the page. I thought it
would be nice to have a TOC for blog pages where you have to scroll down to
see the titles of all the articles on the page. To scratch this itch, I put
together a quick TOC feature for my Typo blog (implemented and documented at
http://www.dev411.com/blog/ ). Is this something that would be generally
useful? If so, I can put some more work into it, e.g. admin console control.

Also, how are the sidebar features (e.g. Flickr, Tada list, 43things goals,
etc.) implemented? Are they implemented as plugins or are they hardcoded
into Typo? If the are plugins, I'll look into making the TOC feature a