[typo] New Typo Install - install notes, theme viewer and an import question

Timothy Freund tim at digital-achievement.com
Thu Jun 22 20:01:59 EDT 2006

Yes, the theme page is cool.

I will have the first version of a subversion backed theme repository up
and accessible on Sunday evening or Monday morning.  That will allow
themes to keep up with trunk while still retaining copies that work on
older versions of Typo.  I have most of the back end testing processes
written, and now I'm working on the front end.  I'd be done if it
weren't for my day job... :-)

Perhaps themes that go into the new repository can appear on your
preview page as well?