[typo] Testing typo...

Matt Rose mattrose at folkwolf.net
Wed Jun 21 21:32:22 EDT 2006

So I finally got a start on figuring out why tests were failing.  It
looks like none of the tests have been updated since the "blogs"
table was added, as I keep getting this error on the tests

   2) Error:
ActiveRecord::RecordInvalid: Validation failed: Blog can't be blank
activerecord/lib/active_record/validations.rb:736:in `save!'
activerecord/lib/active_record/validations.rb:699:in `create!'
     article_test.rb:144:in `test_just_published_flag'

and everytime I add the "blog_id" to the the article that gets
created in the test (I'm running through article tests right now) the
test passes.

However, this doesn't really jibe with what everyone else is saying
on the list, as those tests shouldn't be passing for anyone.