[typo] A little extra stability

Gary Shewan gpsnospam at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 09:18:43 EDT 2006

On 21 Jun 2006, at 13:47, Koen Van der Auwera wrote:

> I can confirm this. I'm also running typo at dreamhost.

That's good to know, not just me then.

> I use feedburner and as you probably know feedburner warns you when
> there is something wrong with your sourcefeed. So in fact you know
> when there's a problem with your blog.

Heh, actually I didn't know.  But I do now.  People trying to leave
commments email me and I check logs ... I'll look at that though.
But it's a good point to note that a 500 error can be thrown up when
somebody tries to leave a comment ... and Feedburner won't let you
know about that ... will it?

> Before I had about 20+ messages/warnings a day and since I added
> the piece of code below I see about 2 to 3 messages a week or so.
> Big improvement if you ask me.

Agreed ... it's a big relief.