[typo] A little extra stability

Koen Van der Auwera kvanderauwera at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 08:47:06 EDT 2006

I can confirm this. I'm also running typo at dreamhost.

I use feedburner and as you probably know feedburner warns you when there is
something wrong with your sourcefeed. So in fact you know when there's a
problem with your blog.

Before I had about 20+ messages/warnings a day and since I added the piece
of code below I see about 2 to 3 messages a week or so. Big improvement if
you ask me.