[typo] Testing typo...

Matt Rose mattrose at folkwolf.net
Tue Jun 20 14:52:54 EDT 2006

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006, Gary Shewan wrote:

It seems like the tests are very db dependent.  I can accept that my weird
mySQL configuration has screwed up the tests, however, I'm running both
completely supported postgresql and sqlite configurations, and the tests
are also failing on those.  I'm wondering if this is the source of some
of the weirder errors that we've seen and have not been able to track

I'll see what I can do on the unit tests.  If I come up with anything I'll
open trac tickets.