[typo] Access

Andy Carrel william.a at carrel.org
Sun Jun 18 22:24:47 EDT 2006

Please don't forget about our other fully supported databases when
generating documentation. (I would go so far as to say we should be
recommending SQLite to people due to the simplicity in getting it to
run correctly vs. the tuning and setup required for the other two
choices. I'm sure others may disagree.)