[typo] Access

levi mccallum vemon388 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 16:45:04 EDT 2006

Infact, I have had a request from people on the IRC. People are finding it
harder and harder to install typo at both states of install. So I have come
up with a new install page on the wiki,
http://typosphere.org/trac/wiki/install . I believe this will be a great
tutorial once it is done. If you guys have time, could you please edit it
and clean it up. I don't have all the time in the world to do things like
wiki edits. I know it is far from finished, but I would love to have this
'save' Typo. The basic gist will include the two ways one could install Typo
(svn and manual upload), the risks envolved in using these types, and the
database setups one could use. I am planning to finish it pretty soon (end
week kinda stuff) but I am moving country tommorrow (hawaii) then flying to
the main land for a holiday. So I can't plan on alot.