[typo] Typo is getting poor!

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Fri Jun 16 17:31:32 EDT 2006

Ahh, okay.

I'm going to assume that you're using the trunk with svn not 2.6.x.

Go ahead and edit the CSS file that's broken.  Change 12px to 0.8em.
Feel free to fix whatever else looks broken.

Then run 'svn diff'.  It should give you a patch.  If it includes too
many files (like config files, etc), then try 'svn diff FILENAMES'.
Save the patch to a file, like /tmp/admin-fix.patch

Then create a new ticket in trac (http://typospehere.org/trac) that
describes the problem.  Save the ticket, then click on 'attach' and
upload your patch.

If the change is really small (as this one probably is), then you can
just cut-and-paste the patch into the ticket, but that usually makes
it harder for us to apply it.  I it's a 1-line change, it's probably
not a bit deal.

Scott