[typo] Typo is getting poor!

Jon Gretar Borgthorsson jon.borgthorsson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 11:45:10 EDT 2006

On 6/16/06, mathew <meta at pobox.com> wrote:
> Jon Gretar Borgthorsson wrote:
> > Sorry. What I meant by stable is that I never get any administration
> > errors or anything like that. Simply sometimes when the page is being
> > viewed I get an Applicaton Error(rails). But then I just refresh and
> > everything works.
>
> I used to get that all the time. Then my web host contacted me and said
> Typo was running the server into the ground, and please could I switch
> to a more expensive plan that included fastcgi.

I actually was thinking about this being Apache related. Although I
was using fastcgi of course. As serverpowered.com gives me 3 ip
addresses for my money I quickly set up LightTPD alongside Apache and
bound to a seperate IP and have that problem a lot less. Now I'm
moving most things to Lighty.

If only Lighty supported SVN I would make a complete switch.