[typo] Typo is getting poor!

phil phil at cryer.us
Fri Jun 16 11:37:29 EDT 2006

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 09:59:08 -0500, mathew <meta at pobox.com> wrote:
> Jon Gretar Borgthorsson wrote:
>> Well... You just have to find a revision before everything went bad
>> and use that one.
>
> I've mentioned this before, but If you want a good revision of typo
> trunk, I've been having luck with 1039 and Rails 1.1.1. Posting works,
> admin works, RSS works, comments work, fastcgi has only crashed once.

Mathew
Can you help us with this?  I've asked off and on how to get to a 'stable' version of trunk.  Namely:

what are the steps?

svn typo trunk
svn rails 1038?
rake migrate VERSION=???

Sorry if this is obvious, but I don't know how to target things to make this work.  Thanks

--
http://fak3r.com - you don't have to kick it

believed to be clean.