[typo] Typo is getting poor!

Frédéric de Villamil neuro at 7el.net
Fri Jun 16 03:52:03 EDT 2006

Jon Gretar Borgthorsson a écrit :
> Myself I'm just using the latest trunk without problems.
> Not very stable though.
>
> On 6/16/06, Dick Davies <rasputnik at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 16/06/06, Jon Gretar Borgthorsson <jon.borgthorsson at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Well... You just have to find a revision before everything went bad
>>> and use that one.
>> Can anyone suggest one? Some of us are still on 2.6.0, and it's hard to
>> help fix bugs when you can't test them.

Hi list,
would it be just possible to :

svn export the last really stable dev version and do a tar / zip of this
add this archive to the current page on typosphere .org ?

Every people are not familiar with using subversion so it would be
really cool to have this done: we may have more testers here.

--
Frédéric de Villamil
"Quand tu veux chasser une belle fille, il vaut mieux commencer par