[typo] Typo is getting poor!

Steve Longdo steve.longdo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 00:05:25 EDT 2006

I think Typo's health has been in jeopardy for a long time.  If you go
through the last 50 or so changesets most are "new" functionality and very
few address bugs or even community offered patches on Trac.  Letting
contributions languish on Trac uncommitted or even just left open
permanently with no comment is not the sign of a healthy open source
project.

I agree that the unchanging landing page at typosphere.org for the last few
months is sad.  Since Planet Argon is now the official host of Typo, it
would be nice if Robby Russel or some of the other capable folks at Planet
Argon were added to Typo as commiters.  It would seem that they should have
a vested interest in its success.