[typo] Typo is getting poor!

Timothy Freund tim at digital-achievement.com
Thu Jun 15 19:14:17 EDT 2006

Exactly -- this is a great opportunity to make the existing community
stronger which will then enable the community to grow.

I'm going to start working on organizing the themes on Friday evening as
I laid out in my message last night.  Phil has been kind enough to share
with me what he has already collected.  I'll send updates to the list as
I make progress.

Tim

Syed Uzair Aqeel wrote:
>>would be great, for example, however. Typo has a future, it just needs
>>a steward and a vessel to get there.
>

> Surely this is the problem -- we've lost our stewards! Piers and Scott are
> busy with work, and that's left Typo head-less.
>
> The consensus on this thread seems to be that we need to kickstart the
> community; the way to do that is to find out who owns/runs typosphere.org,
> and convince them to give two or three trusted long-time members of the
> community admin access.
>
> As far as documentation goes, the Trac on typosphere.org should be opened up
> to contributions from the community. I know that's effectively what
> typoforums.org offers, but wikis are more intuitive to navigate (and IMHO,
> putting documentation/howtos on threaded forums is equivalent to burying
> it).
>
> Uzair

Timothy Freund
http://digital-achievement.com