[typo] Typo is getting poor!

Syed Uzair Aqeel uzair at nairang.org
Thu Jun 15 18:36:10 EDT 2006

> would be great, for example, however. Typo has a future, it just needs
> a steward and a vessel to get there.

Surely this is the problem -- we've lost our stewards! Piers and Scott are
busy with work, and that's left Typo head-less.

The consensus on this thread seems to be that we need to kickstart the
community; the way to do that is to find out who owns/runs typosphere.org,
and convince them to give two or three trusted long-time members of the
community admin access.

As far as documentation goes, the Trac on typosphere.org should be opened up
to contributions from the community. I know that's effectively what
typoforums.org offers, but wikis are more intuitive to navigate (and IMHO,
putting documentation/howtos on threaded forums is equivalent to burying
it).

Uzair