[typo] Typo is getting poor!

Frédéric de Villamil neuro at 7el.net
Thu Jun 15 12:14:37 EDT 2006

Gary Shewan a écrit :
> On 15 Jun 2006, at 16:18, Frédéric de Villamil wrote:
>> I might be stupid, but I don't see why Typo support forum is not on
>> the
>> same domain as the sources, the track or on a subdomain ?
>
> The simplest answer is that Typoforum.org is run by different people
> to Typosphere.
>
>> I know every open source project has its good and bad times, but I
>> fear
>> typo is really dying, and it's a pity, because it's a good project
>> that
>> should be really amazing.
>
> I wouldn't say it's dying.  Just that there hasn't been a changeset
> for a while.  But there was only really Piers working on it and he's
> probably tied up with real life work.  Scott was working on the 4.0
> release but again is probably tied up with other Rails work.  Don't
> judge it as you would a PHP project - because there aren't that many
> rails coders that have tonnes of time for open source.
>
> It'll get moving again.  It's just a pause.

I know this, I'm doing rails myself, and I don't have time to code my
own stuffs so... that's why I was talking about good and bad times.
People have been doing great work on Typo, and I'm really glad with this.

--
Frédéric de Villamil
"Quand tu veux chasser une belle fille, il vaut mieux commencer par