[typo] Typo is getting poor!

Frédéric de Villamil neuro at 7el.net
Thu Jun 15 12:14:37 EDT 2006

Gary Shewan a écrit :
> On 15 Jun 2006, at 16:18, Frédéric de Villamil wrote:
>> I might be stupid, but I don't see why Typo support forum is not on
>> the
>> same domain as the sources, the track or on a subdomain ?
> The simplest answer is that Typoforum.org is run by different people
> to Typosphere.
>> I know every open source project has its good and bad times, but I
>> fear
>> typo is really dying, and it's a pity, because it's a good project
>> that
>> should be really amazing.
> I wouldn't say it's dying.  Just that there hasn't been a changeset
> for a while.  But there was only really Piers working on it and he's
> probably tied up with real life work.  Scott was working on the 4.0
> release but again is probably tied up with other Rails work.  Don't
> judge it as you would a PHP project - because there aren't that many
> rails coders that have tonnes of time for open source.
> It'll get moving again.  It's just a pause.

I know this, I'm doing rails myself, and I don't have time to code my
own stuffs so... that's why I was talking about good and bad times.
People have been doing great work on Typo, and I'm really glad with this.

Frédéric de Villamil
"Quand tu veux chasser une belle fille, il vaut mieux commencer par
draguer sa copine moche" -- conseil de go.
http://t37.net				http://fredericdevillamil.com
neuro at 7el.net				tel: +33 (0)6 62 19 1337