[typo] Typo is getting poor!

Gary Shewan gpsnospam at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 11:04:52 EDT 2006

On 15 Jun 2006, at 15:20, cedric wrote:

> Gary you're true, but many of tips discovered by typo users just
> stay on
> this mailing-list, and nobody seems to be attracted to put
> something on
> this forum (I don't know why!)

Josh, Frédéric and yourself are certainly right.  I wondered whether
the lack of use of the Typo forums was because it wasn't well known
or whether there wasn't a need for it ... probably more of the former
I guess now.

I'd say people are just too busy to put a info in Trac ... which
leans more towards development sometimes.  I should really write up
what I've learned and put it there though...

What would be the main things that people want to see covered ...
just for the record?