[typo] Typo is getting poor!

cedric cedric at feelfree.homelinux.com
Thu Jun 15 10:20:32 EDT 2006

Gary you're true, but many of tips discovered by typo users just stay on
this mailing-list, and nobody seems to be attracted to put something on
this forum (I don't know why!)

A look to wordpress.org can give some clues (on the first page there's a
link to almost everything!)

Yes I am a bit focused on WP (even if I don't use it) but it was a little
project that has grown because it was accessible. And I'm sure that typo
is also a very good project for many people interested in ruby, rails,
cms, etc...

the comparison could be like Debian & Ubuntu, same roots but Ubuntu looks