[typo] Typo is getting poor!

cedric cedric at feelfree.homelinux.com
Thu Jun 15 09:26:31 EDT 2006

Typo is loosing some users with its strange devel process.
I explain...
few guy are doing a really good job on typo dev, but everything (but
nothing) is on the trac, releasing patches (yes we can look at the source,
I know) but nobody wants to go ahead with a typosphere announcing a
"coming soon" message for several month now, a dead typogarden project!

Some people don't want to hear it but perhaps the good thing to do is to
create a REALLY ATTRACTIVE wiki with details on installing, configuring
typo, and themes...
and some info on programming stuff (API, classes,etc...)

Typo helped me to discover RoR and I'm addicted but sometimes people need
to see sparkling things to discover the real beauty!

Regards