[typo] Ajax admin teaser

Guillaume Maury gmaury-conlang at altern.org
Tue Jun 13 22:54:08 EDT 2006

Hi

I have a feeling that this is a stupid question but I really looked
around and didn't find any answer anywhere.

On the trac page of typo there is a very cool teaser video showing
administration done with ajax. Apart from the fact that a certain Damien
Pollet helped with the code, I couldn't see anyway to integrate this
feature into my current installation of typo....

I was really impressed with the idea and would really like to be able to
use this ajax admin interface... So does anybody know where it is ?

Thanks