[typo] Themes site

Syed Uzair Aqeel uzair at nairang.org
Tue Jun 13 18:28:38 EDT 2006

How about an SVN repository for themes? I can see how the overhead of
maintaining them and their sheer size/number makes them poor candidates for
inclusion with Typo itself, but just having a central repository where we
can store themes (with the authors' approval of course) would help keep them
up-to-date. In the case of themes that are no longer being actively
maintained by the authors, users could commit patches so that the redundancy
of each user patching their local install by hand is removed.

If people think this is something worth doing, I'm happy to volunteer for
chasing authors about approvals.