[typo] Themes site

phil phil at cryer.us
Tue Jun 13 09:41:45 EDT 2006

I started a thread on the Typo Theme Contest site about when the new site would be up, it's been what, 6 months since the contest ended?  I realize that people have things to do outside of Typo, but I'd be happy to give the limited time I can to get things started.  It would not take any time to get a basic page together, and then fancy it up later.  As it stands you have to go through 14 pages on the contest site to get to all the themes, and quite a few of the links are broken.  Chasing down themes from the old URLs show many sites that have moved to WordPress.  I want to help Typo along, and am happy to get a 'real' theme site going.

Now speaking of, what's up with typo's home?

http://fak3r.com - you don't have to kick it