[typo] Starting over?

Grant Hutchins nertzy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 19:30:52 EDT 2006

I did this once. Make sure to keep a copy of the raw text of each of
your old posts, and the time and date that each was posted, if you
want to keep this information. Also try to copy down comments if you
want to keep those intact. Then it simply becomes a problem of
copy/pasting the text back in using the admin interface and then
manually putting in the comments. It's not so bad, although I only had
about five articles when I did it. Your mileage may vary. Good luck!