[typo] What themes work with trunk?

cyril cyril at gaialab.com
Fri Jun 2 20:23:26 EDT 2006

phil wrote:
> What themes work with trunk?  I loved the Typo theme contest, but all of them
> that I try when running trunk fail at one point or another.  What are our
> options for themes if we're running trunk?
you can see http://www.typosphere.org/trac/wiki/ThemingGuide this note :

Note: Typo trunk (2.6.0 should still be fine) recently broke
compatibility with a lot of the Typo Garden themes (according to
ticket:817). You will have to replace the following line from
layouts/default.rhtml

<%= render_component(:controller => 'sidebars/sidebar', :action =>
'display_plugins') %>

with the line

<%= render_sidebars %>

to get the themes to work with Typo trunk.