[typo] 500s on dreamhost + typo

Mike Purvis mike at uwmike.com
Fri Jun 2 11:23:30 EDT 2006

Scott: Regarding Alex Young's article, that was extremely helpful for
a previous version of Typo I'd had, but I believe the most recent
Rails versions have that built in anyways. (at any rate, I tried
adding the class right into dispatch.fcgi and it was the same as
before...)

I temporarily switched .htaccess to point to the CGI dispatcher
instead, hoping that might help if the errors were a fcgi problem.
But, as you can see, the site it now simply slow as well as throwing
up the 500s.

Should I put it into dev mode and paste up the stack traces or
whatever? Would that be helpful?

Mike