[typo] Bugs to work on

Steve Longdo steve.longdo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:42:38 EST 2006

I've been working on a polling system for use with Typo.  I think it woud be
cool to be able to allow commenters to vote (+1 or a 1-5,1-10 system) either
on the author's posting or an individual's comment.
Originally I started polluting the Typo codebase with my polling stuff, but
now I am breaking it out into an engine.  I may add a act_as_pollable plugin
to interact with any ActiveRecord object.
I am not sure how I can make this work with Typo's single table for articles
and comments.  When you created the comment threading did you split comments
into a different table or is it all handled inside of the content table?